In order to contribute, all of the following statements must be true:
- I am a United States citizen or a permanent resident alien.
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am not a foreign national (permanent resident aliens excepted), federal contractor, national bank, or corporation chartered by an act of Congress
Per FEC requirements, Mayday PAC must use its best efforts to obtain and report the name, address, occupation, and employer of individual contributors.
Contributions are not tax deductible.
- As per the Make Your Laws PAC FEC hearing, we can only accept $100 worth of bitcoin from any one individual. However, you are allowed to donate $100 worth of Bitcoin and continue to donate or pledge an unlimited amount of funds to us via our main pledge page.